600 ml granini mango
400 ml cocos milk
2 handfuls of cashewnuts – unsalted
fruit to your choice, we chose for pineapple, mango & blue berries
Homemade vegan icecream to the next level
- Bring the granini mango juice to a boil stirring occasionally & let it boil down at a medium high temperature during 20 minutes, stir regularly.
- Let it cool down (tip: to speed this up, put the boil in cold water, but don’t submerge it).
- Add the 400ml of coconut milk, stir thoroughly.
- Put the creation in the freezer for minimum 4 hours.
- Roast the cashewnuts in a pan.
- Cut the fruits (mango & pineapple) in small pieces & mix with the blue berries.
- Serve the fruits in a bowl or glass, add the mango-cocos ice & strew some roasted cashew nuts over it.
- Enjoy with a nice glass of Mango juice.